It is the aim of King Edward VI Five Ways School to make the examination experience as stress free and successful as possible for all candidates.
The awarding bodies set down strict criteria which must be followed for the conduct of examinations and King Edward VI Five Ways school is required to follow them precisely. Pupils should, therefore, pay particular attention to the Information for Candidates and any notices on the exams notice board or outside and inside examination rooms.
If students or parents have any queries or need help or advice at any time before, during or after the examinations please contact:
Exams Officer: Mrs M Black (Examinations Office, 1st Floor)
E-mail Address: email@example.com
For Guidance for Candidates and Exam Timetables please Click Here
Please note that if a timetable is marked as 'provisional' then it may change at a later date.
We are very proud of our 'students' and 'teachers' achievement.
Another successful year!
Yvonne Wilkinson (Head)
Year 11 Results
- 35% of all entries were A* grades (6.7% nationally)
- 70% of all entries were A*- A grades (21.3% nationally)
- 91% of all entries were A*- B grades (43.2% nationally)
- 100% of students achieved 5+ A*-C including English and Maths
- 95% of students achieved the EBacc
- 100% pass rate
- 4 students achieved all A* at GCSE
- 16 students achieved 10A* or better at GCSE
- 36 students achieved all A*/A at GCSE
- 83% of students achieved 5+ A*/A at GCSE
- 18 students achieved the equivalent of all GCSE A* grades
- 20 students achieved the equivalent of 15 GCSE A*/A grades or better (GCSE and AS subjects)
Lower Sixth AS Results
- 38% of all entries were A grades (20% nationally)
- 63% of all entries were A- B grades (40% nationally)
- 98% pass rate (89% nationally)
- 27 students achieved all A grades for their AS exams.
Upper Sixth A2 Results
- 13% of all entries were A* grades (8% nationally)
- 44% of all entries were A*- A grades (26% nationally)
- 75% of all entries were A*- B grades (52% nationally)
- 100% pass rate
- Six students achieved entry grades for Oxford or Cambridge University
- 40 students achieved A*/A grades in all subjects taken
Upper Sixth IB Results
- All 8 of our International Baccalaureate students achieved their Diploma.
- 65% of all entries were Level 6 or above
- One student achieved an excellent score of 40 points
Please find our examination results for this year as well as previous years below: